Do you have road trips planned throughout the fall season? Whether you use your Porsche as a daily driver or you just take it out from time to time, regular service is key. However, the fall brings on a change in season, which means that this is an excellent excuse to bring your Porsche Cayenne in for special automotive service. We have a friendly, certified team of Porsche automotive specialists ready to work on your vehicle at Porsche Woodland Hills. We are accepting appointments for fall maintenance and we would love to do what it takes to ensure your Porsche is running beautifully.
The last thing anyone wants is to run into vehicle problems on the road, so taking care of preventative maintenance is always a good thing! Even though California is not prone to the hefty drops in temperature or icing on vehicles in the fall, you still could find a bit of a chill in the air depending on the weather. No matter what, automotive care will help to make sure everything is in proper working condition.
Our Porsche service team has put together some of the smartest maintenance options when it comes to caring for your Porsche in and around the Woodland Hills area, including:
- Inspection of the belts, hoses, and all fluid levels
- Inspection of the fuel lines to ensure there is no damage
- Coolant check and potential flush to pump in fresh fluid
- Tire check – including inflation, tread levels, and damage inspection
- Battery power check, including the connections to ensure that there is no corrosion
- Windshield wiper system check, including fluid top-off and new wiper blades
While you may not need an emergency cold-weather kit for your car, having a roadside emergency kit is a great idea for fall and all year long in Woodland Hills. Do you want to set up a time for fall automotive service? Get in touch with our service team today or stop by to see us in person today.